Add products by adding codes
nVent RAYCHEM TraceTek - a brand of reliable liquid leak detection systems along with sensor cables and monitoring systems for hydrocarbon and water applications. It helps detect and locate the source of a leak, allowing corrective action to be taken before an incident becomes the news of the day.
NVent RAYCHEM TraceTek leak detection solutions mean better protection for buildings, data centers, server rooms, tank storage facilities, airports, pipelines, refueling ports and refineries, resulting in environmental and reputational concerns for facility owners.
As the only one in the world, we have a detection system based on sensor wires (linear sensors) that use an advanced polymer structure cross-linked with radiation to provide 100% non-metallic environmental exposure, so there is no corrosion or degradation of other materials. The sensor wires will indicate in the control panel the leakage of most liquids at the point of origin with an accuracy of one meter.
- Fast detection of small liquid leaks with a minimum puddle size of 5 cm.
- Accurate localization of the leak location along the detection cable path up to 1 m cable length.
- Signal transmission via relay output, analog output or via Modbus protocol.
- It is possible to connect systems in the form of single measurement loops or entire systems with multiple loops with lengths from 1 m to 1500 m.
- The main touch panel of the control panel is capable of monitoring up to 250 such loops.
- Extremely durable sensor cables for multiple or single use. The manufacturer's extensive experience has created durable cables that are small in size and resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
- Modular system ensures easy design and quick installation and expansion.
- Mounting the nVent RAYCHEM TraceTek system requires no specialized tools.
- Standard cable lengths are preterminated with connectors. Simply connect all the system components together and the system is ready for operation. Similarly, expansion of the system is also simple.