Add products by adding codes
TraceTek TTDM-128 alarm panel | 1500 m | max. 127 TTSIM
The nVent RAYCHEM TT DM-128 alarm panel directly monitors up to 1,500 m of sensor cable and a network consisting of up to 128 TraceTek channels / slave modules. The slave modules can be a combination of TT-SIM sensor interface modules, TT-NRM relay modules, or additional TTDM-128 modules. With its networking capability, TTDM-128 provides tremendous flexibility in system layout and surveillance capabilities.
TTThe DM-128, in combination with TraceTek sensor cables, gives the location of a leak with an accuracy of up to 1 meter.
When liquid is detected on any of the sensors, TTDM-128 triggers an alarm, closes the relay contacts, lights the front panel LED and displays the circuit indication and leak location on the alphanumeric display. The leak detection event is stored in a non-volatile event log file. All status and event information is available via the front panel keypad or RS232/RS485 Modbus digital communications to a host computer, lLC controller or plant/building automation system.
Each sensor circuit detects, locates and tracks leaks independently of other circuits connected to TTDM-128. There is no loss of sensitivity or need to re-prepare the system after the first leak is detected. The only field calibration required is a simple indication of where the sensors are installed.
- Multiple event tracking capability for up to 128 independent sensor channels/circuits.
- Summary relay contacts, status LEDs, LCD information display on the TTDM-128 panel.
- Standard external interface modes include: potential-free contacts and Modbus RS232/ RS485 communication.
- A 4-20 mA analog output option is available.
- Event history accessible from the front panel or via the serial interface to determine event type, time, location and other parameters for all sensor or control events and user intervention.
- Horizontal password protection of the ability to make changes to settings.
- Adjustable sensitivity and selectable measurement units.
- Non-volatile memory for event history, settings and network configuration.
- Full remote operation and monitoring via Modbus communication.
EXAMPLE NETWORK LAYOUT WITH TTDM-128
A single TTDM-128 can operate with a sensor cable with a maximum length of 1500 m or with 90 point sensors.
A single TTDM-128 is used as a master module for a network of up to 126 additional TraceTek modules (TTSIM,TT-NRM).
The master TTDM-128 monitors all subordinate TTDM-128s.
- P000000091 - TTDM-128 PBX, single channel or as network master, 115/230 V AC power supply
- P000000092 - TTDM-128-24 Panel, single channel or as main network, 24 V AC / DC power supply
- E03411-000 - TT-NRM-BASE Network Relay Module, base unit with 1 relay output module
- A22673-000 - TT-NRM-2RO Relay output module for TT-NRM, 2 relays per module
- 688779-000 - TTDM-4/20 4-20 analog output card for TTDM
- 217831-000 - TTDM-UI Spare user interface board for TTDM
- 151299-000 - TTDM-SI Replacement internal SI board for TTDM
- 860899-000 - MT200/TTDM-UNIV-PWR-SPPLY Replacement power supply for TTDM-128 (115/230 V AC)
- 472315-000 - TTDM-PS24 Replacement Power Supply TTDM-24, TTDM-PLUS-24 (24 V)
- 521517-000 - TTDM-MB Replacement motherboard TTDM-128