Add products by adding codes
TraceTek TTSIM-1-24VAC alarm module | 1500 m
nVent RAYCHEM TraceTek TTSIM-1 is a Sensor Interface Module, capable of supervising up to 1,500 meters of sensor cables or up to 90 TraceTek point sensors - allowed combination: 1 sensor = 16 meters of sensor cable.
When liquid is detected, TTSIM-1 locates the leak and sends information to the surveillance system. TTThe SIM-1 does not work as an individual unit, it can only work using standard protocols with various types of play monitoring systems from TraceTek TT-TS12, TTDM-128, PLC, DCS and Building Management System. There is no need for calibration after installation.
TTSIM-1 is well suited where monitoring of large areas or operation of long sensor cable circuits is required. TTSIM-1 combines a variety of monitoring algorithms and is capable of conducting several specialized leak detection measurements simultaneously. These algorithms make the TTSIM-1 particularly well suited for monitoring long circuits of TraceTek hydrocarbon detection cables that are installed in demanding applications.
- Three LEDs providing information on: power, status and communication.
- RS-485 serial communication via twisted pair cable up to 1200 meters with automatic protocol selection (MODBUS, Opto 22 and Metasys).
- Supply voltage depends on the model: 12 V DC, 24 V AC or 24 V DC
- Each TTSIM is assigned a unique address in software.
- A special leak detection algorithm gives more possibilities in complex applications.
- DIN rail mounting.
- (no relay)
The TTSIM-1 requires 24 Vac ±10% (22 to 26 Vac) 50/60 Hz or 12 Vdc ±10% or 24 Vdc ±10% depending on the model selected. In most networks, the operating voltage will be supplied from a step-down transformer mounted near the TTDM-128 alarm panel, or from a DC power supply or a backup DC power source provided by the facility. Figure 3 shows typical wiring suitable for any network that will be monitored by TTDM-128. For very large networks or very long telemetry cable runs, there may be too much voltage drop in the power/telemetry cable to supply the entire network from a single location. In such situations, a second transformer or DC power source may be required at the remote end of the system. Make sure that each TTSIM-1 receives its operating voltage from one and only one source.
- P000000898 - TTSIM-1-12VDC Sensor Interface Module, 12 V DC
- 518125-000 - TTSIM-1-24VAC Sensor interface module, 24 V AC
- P000000905 - TTSIM-1-24VDC Sensor interface module, 24 V DC
- 458504-000 - TTSIM-ENC-4X-OUTDOORS Rugged NEMA-4X enclosure, opaque cover, for outdoor use IP65
- P000000700 - TTSIM-ENC-4X-INDOORS-LRG NEMA-4X enclosure with transparent cover, for indoor use with sensor interface module